200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
Rishikesh - 21 days Intensive Residential Course
This 200 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh is a systematic presentation of all the key elements that will empower you to become an established yoga teacher. This is a foundational program for those seeking to immerse themselves in an intensive, enlightening and experiential journey;-one that will ignite your true unique expression as an evolved practitioner and give you the confidence to go ahead and share this knowledge with the world.
The 21 days intensive residential course is unique as it offers students the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the study and practice of classical hatha and mysore style yoga while experiencing daily life in a highly spiritual atmosphere.
It is intensive and requires a tremendous amount of discipline as students not only learn the theory and philosophy of yoga but also practice asanas, pranayama, yogic kriyas, meditation and mantra chanting every day. All this is designed to deepen your understanding of yoga and become a confident and competent
- You will learn multi-style yoga asanas; thus giving you the leverage to explore Classical Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga (Primary series) in detail.
- Through the study of yoga anatomy and physiology, we will understand the technicalities of each posture and the relationship between the physical, mental and energetic planes.
- Teaching Methodology and alignment-based demonstrations that will fuel your knowledge on the connection between asana & the body, breath & the mind, bandhas and Drishti – thus gaining confidence in instructing the asanas safely and with expertise.
- In this experiential Yoga Teacher Training program learn and live the Yogic philosophies passed down by great lineages of yogis from India.
- Focus on Pranayama, Mantras and Meditation and go beyond the asana – beyond the body and mind.
- Ethics and principles of yoga (Yamas and Niyamas).
- Use of props like bolsters, blocks, straps, etc.
- Teaching methodology; asana variations, benefits, contra-indications & Vinyasa sequencing.
- Yogic cleansing with Shat Kriyas.
- Introduction to Ayurveda and Ayurvedic cooking.
- Experience transformation in the present where peaceful vitality is alive in the ancient land itself!
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
As per the criteria and requirement set for the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course by Yoga Alliance USA, this is an intensive course.
Your day will start early and you will be on a six days a week practice. In spite of such intensive schedule you could find this training an enlightening and interesting process of transformation.
- Mantra Chanting.
- Cleansing techniques (Shat karma).
- Study of asana: proper alignment, variations, modifications with the ability to minimize the risk of injuries and Hands-on adjustments.
- Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class.
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages.
- Postures with their Sanskrit terminology.
- Technique and practice of breathing (Pranayama).
- Meditation (Dhyana).
- Fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology.
- Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis
- Confidence-building through teaching-practice
In keeping with the requirements of Yoga Alliance – USA, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh India program follows a tight schedule where almost each of the 6 to 7 training hours in the day are assigned to some aspect of yoga.
You could find the training intensive but enlightening. Depending on the yoga school the mornings can begin as early as 5:30 a.m.
- 05:30 am – Wake Up
- 06:00 am – Herbal Tea
- 06:15 am – Shatkarma/Yogic cleansing
- 06:30 am – Pranayama and Chanting
- 07:30 am – Yoga Asana
- 09:00 am – Breakfast
- 10:30 am – Yoga Anatomy
- 11:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
- 12:30 pm – Lunch
- 04:30 pm – Yoga Breathing | Yoga Nidra
- 05:00 pm – Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Asana
- 06:45 pm – Pranayama | Meditation
- 07:15 pm – Dinner
- 9.00 pm – Lights Out
Please Note! Daily Schedule is subject to change.
Yoga Alliance Certified
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
To experience complete rejuvenation of the mind, body and soul while undergoing the divine journey of yoga, enroll for 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh with us
- 15th Nov to 6th Dec Rishikesh
- 15 Dec to 6th Jan Rishikesh
- 15th Jan to 6th Feb Rishikesh
- 10th February to 29th February Rishikesh
Price With Twin Sharing Room: 990 USD
Price With Private Room: 1250 USD
Reserve Seat(s) / Pay Advance Fee
TRAIN IN THE FOOTHILLS OF THE HIMALAYAS – BIRTHPLACE OF YOGA!
At 11:11 Yogart we offer 18 rooms nestled among beautiful gardens with stunning mountain and river views and is fully equipped to handle all of your dining and relaxation needs. The property maintains two yoga halls, and massage and treatment areas. The school ensures none of the students faces any problem, and each student have comfortable stay.
Following Facilities are included:
- 24/7 hot, cold running water
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Single and Double sharing rooms with attached washroom
- Spacious and ventilated yoga hall
- Pick and drop facilities to the airport or nearby locations on request
- Close proximity to the market
We prepare vegetarian food which is locally sourced
The food is prepared in a hygienic way with natural ingredients, like herbs and Indian spices. You will get three meals in a day – breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Since they will be packed with nutritional elements, all will be wholesome diet.
Additionally in yoga training India, you will also get healthy drinks, juices and tea/coffee in your daily diet.
11:11 Yogart has joined hands with the prestigious school founded by Dr. Balaka Shrinath headquartered at Mysore. All certificates are provided by Yoga with Shrinathan. Our teachers partner with hand picked yoga schools in India. All Yoga Teacher Training courses are fully credited by USA Yoga alliance International.
Who should be attending this course
This 200 hours Hatha Yoga course is designed for anyone who is willing to make a commitment to their practice. If you are a budding yoga teacher or a qualified teacher with a regular practice, then our yoga teachers will help you deepen your practice and give you the right techniques and methods to grow, Our teachers will always be committed to your personal and spiritual development. You could be a new yogi/yogin all full of energy and hope to enter the world of learning yoga, then our team of teachers will give you a gentle introduction to yoga and start you of on your yogic journey. Whatever is your level and goals our teachers are here committed to your development. We will give you practical tools to take in the world, share it with others.
Why choose this course of 200 Hrs Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
This course is designed to inspire and transform you, giving you time out from the hustle bustle of daily city life. If you ever wanted to learn yoga in India then our team resonate’ s with you.
From ancient times sages, swamies, seekers, priests saints, and sadhus have been coming to India to experience the divine promise, the nectar of spirituality and a flavour of authentic yoga asana from Indian gurus. Many from here went to the west, and took with, the message of yoga to the world. But in todays New India, how do you chose a yoga school that can live up to this divine promise? Since the time of ancient sages till now, India has transformed into a new India and so has the way yoga is taught today! The Yoga Cave initiative has designed this amazing teachers training course. If you are looking for a yoga course that is, unrestricted and taught by some very enthusiastic and energetic Indian yoga teachers then this is the course for you. At venue for this course, you will experience true Indian hospitality in the land where yoga originated.